SPL teams publish papers in high-quality venues, including the RoboCup Symposium, each year. As these publications are too numerous to list and keep up to date, below are a few representative publications for our league.
- B-Human 2017 – Team Tactics and Robot Skills in the Standard Platform League (Thomas Röfer, Tim Laue, Arne Hasselbring, Jesse Richter-Klug and Enno Röhrig): http://www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/kogrob/papers/RC-Roefer-etal-18.pdf
- A Benchmark Data Set and Evaluation of Deep Learning Architectures for Ball Detection in the RoboCup SPL (Simon O’Keeffe and Rudi Villing): http://eprints.maynoothuniversity.ie/9224/1/OKeeffe_Nao_XNORNet_camready
- Robust Detection of White Goals (Pablo Cano, Yoshiro Tsutsumi, Constanza Villegas and Javier Ruiz-del-Solar): https://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=2961808
- Reinforcement Learning Inspired Disturbance Rejection and Nao Bipedal Locomotion (Bernhard Hengst): http://www.ais.uni-bonn.de/humanoidsoccer/ws15/papers/HSR_2015_Hengst.pdf
- Simulation Based Selection of Actions for a Humanoid Soccer-Robot (https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-319-68792-6_16 :
- Three Years of the RoboCup Standard Platform League Drop-in Player Competition (Katie Genter, Tim Laue and Peter Stone): https://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/AustinVilla/papers/JAAMAS16-katie.pdf